July 2026

 


It has been another busy month full of fun activities and helpful work. I’ve started my new programme so I'm trialling different activities. I enjoyed going to the Sonic Theatre to watch Paddington and exploring the Bayfair shopping mall. My drama production went really well, it was called Princess of the Slumber Party disasters. I loved the action on stage and can't wait to start the next one soon. I stayed busy helping out by loading checkout belts during studio shopping, restocking toilet paper at the centre, making a birthday card for Sam, and checking and pricing DVDs at the Te Puke Op Shop on Thursday morning. We also had an informative People First meeting about our rights and makawit, relaxed with some magazines, and threw a super fun pajama party where we played games, ate popcorn, and watched Mr. Ed in our PJs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog